At Luctonians we have a very clear no dogs policy. Whilst we love your furry four-legged friends as much as the next club, unfortunately with so much activity on all areas of our pitches, we simply cannot run the risk of dog mess upsetting our various activities. We ask that you please adhere to this policy to ensure the safety of our sporting players – Toxocariasis – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
If you bring a dog to the club, it must stay within your car or on the hard standing car park and any mess should be cleaned up immediately. No dogs are allowed anywhere else, be that on the pitches, the patio or in the clubhouse.
1st XV Match-Day Visitors
At Luctonians we run pre-match hospitality lunches before every home 1st XV fixture and these tables are usually sold out in the July/August of the coming season. For any visitors hoping to squeeze on to a table, you can enquire at email@example.com to see whether there have been any late cancellations.
If you are visiting for the first time, then the below information will hopefully come in useful:
- Entry Fee – £10 for non-members, Under 16s go free – Card or Cash
- Our online Match-Day Programme is available here for free: https://www.zeeon.co.uk/share-club-content/luctonians
- We have two well-stocked bars for your refreshments – the main bar in the clubhouse, as well as Big Pete’s Bar, an outside bar option positioned between the clubhouse and the grandstand
- Hot food is available from an outdoor serving hatch, from around half an hour before kick off
- Covered seating is available in the grandstand but this is open and available to all on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Parking is available at the club for free
- No dogs allowed
If you are attending one of our various Festivals the following information may come in useful:
- Parking and entry points will be well signposted from the road, so slow down and look out as you approach Luctonians Sports Club
- No dogs allowed
- No BBQs or Camp fires allowed
- No glass allowed on site
- Please respect our neighbours as you leave
Sunday: Mini and Junior Away Teams
Breakfast is available from 9.30am
A pitch allocation will be posted on our Facebook page on the morning of the game, but please check with your age group manager for any last-minute changes.
Bar opens at 12.00pm