The Club

Luctonians began in 1948, under the original name of Old Luctonians. In 1976 we purchased our current site and built changing rooms and a clubhouse. Since then, Luctonians have gone from strength to strength. The drive on other sports alongside Rugby has resulted in us now being a multi-sports community club. We are a forward-thinking club that continually strives to be the best that we can be, with a focus on a club values always being at the forefront.